Talent Development Leader Panel Discussion
ATD Las Vegas is committed to sharing with our chapter members the most current talent development trends, tools, and best practices. As part of this commitment, we have invited top Talent Development Leaders from local organizations to share what is working for them!
Register now to save the date for this exciting panel discussion where attendees will learn more about varied approaches to talent development.
Discussion topics for this panel discussion include:
- An overview of the leader's background and role.
- What the Talent Development function looks like at their organization.
- Where does the TD function sit within the organizational structure?
- What are the roles within your TD org chart?
- How did you pivot to meet the needs of the workforce during the pandemic?
- Has your hiring strategy changed? What skills are you looking for?
- What is the greatest value that Talent Development provides to the business?
- How does your organization measure the value that Talent Development provides?
Donna Simonetta, VP Organizational Development at Hilton Grand Vacations: Donna is a dynamic Organizational Development professional with over 20 years’ experience in creating and implementing customized solutions to maximize individual and organizational performance. She has held positions at Saks Fifth Avenue, Universal Orlando, Hard Rock Café, Starwood Resorts, Wyndham Destinations and Hilton. She has proven business results through the ability to build strong partnerships with leaders at all levels within an organization.
Eric Eberhart, General Manager, Attractions at Caesar’s Entertainment: Eric is an operations executive with extensive leadership experience in Fortune 500 companies. He is an outstanding strategist with the experience to direct an organization to achieve its maximum potential. He possesses exceptional business acumen by incorporating big picture vision with real world solutions. He is a critical thinker who effectively integrates people and processes attaining bottom-line results. He has worked for Walt Disney, Sundance Film Centers, Mr. Gatti’s, Ecubed and Caesar’s Entertainment.
The moderator for this event is Judy Iannacchino, ATD Las Vegas Chapter President and Director of Talent Development West for Hilton Grand Vacations. Judy is a passionate Talent & Development leader with over 15 years experience in facilitation, design and leadership.
Additional panelist names will be forthcoming.
All member attendees will have their "Attend 5 meetings get 6th Free" Chapter Member LOVE Card punched.